The Judge 2.0 Laser/Radar Detector & Scrambler
The EWD (Early Warning Discriminator) & TSR (Traffic Sensor Rejection) prevent false alarms by eliminating signals emitted by safety sensors on many newer vehicles. You can rest assured that when The Judge alerts you to the presence of police radar, they are near!
- X-Band Detection on/off Selection
- K-Band Detectionon/off Selection
- Ka-Band Detectionon/off Selection
- Laser Detection on/off Selection
- Select K Wide or K Narrow Detection
- Select Ka Wide or Ka Narrow Detection
Super Clear OLED Display
The screen is clearly visible in all lighting conditions, so you won’t have to squint, move your head or lose focus in anyway from the road.
Full 360° Radar and Laser Detection
Full, 5 mile detection of all bands and frequencies used by police, including K, Ka, super wide bands and all laser. This radar detector uses micro-scan. It enables our detectors to scan 2-4 times faster than any other detector, which gives you a 100% probability of detecting POP Radar. This technology is unique to Rocky Mountain Radar detectors. In addition, we have eliminated X-Band detection. This allows us to prevent false alarms and to increase K and Ka Band sensitivity.
Undetectable to Police (detector detectors)
The Judge radar detector and laser detector incorporates a Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC), which reduces internal signals from leaking out of the antenna by up to 1/1,000,000 (one millionth) of previous levels which makes the unit totally undetectable to police. You can’t detect what’s not there!
Police detectors need to get multiple readings sequentially in order to display a valid speed to the officer using the radar/laser gun. When The Judge detects a speed detection device, it floods the signal with additional signals making it impossible for the speed detection device to get an accurate reading.
- OLED Dot Matrix Display. No need to take your focus off the road!
- City/Highway mode
- Mute function
- Dim function
- Speeding ticket rebate – that’s right if you get a speeding ticket while using our product, we’ll pay your ticket.
Radar & Laser Detector
- 24.125 Ghz
- 33-36 GHz
- 904 Nano-meter
- K – 120 Dbm
- Ka Wide – 115 Dbm
- Laser <.5 microwatt
- Spectre: 100% Undetectable
- [Spectre I, II, III; VG-2, 3]
- 8.0-38.2 Ghz
- Antenna: Dual Ridge Cast Wave Guide
- Mixer: Custom MM Wave Schottky
- Doppler: Pseudo Random Digital Noise Generator
- Full Laser coverage using a synchronous pulse
- position modulation to confuse the LIDAR computer.
This unit (The Judge 2.0) comes with a 3-year (36 month) warranty and 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.
The Speeding Ticket Protection Program covers speeding tickets that do not exceed 15 MPH or 35% over the posted limit, whichever is less.
To qualify for the Speeding Ticket Protection Program, you must be a current, registered owner and user of a Rocky Mountain Radar Radar and Laser Scrambling product.