ODIN Laser/Radar Detector & Scrambler
ODIN – Your full speeding ticket protection device
- Detects police laser and radar up to 5 miles away, giving you advanced warning of speed traps
- Scrambles police radar and laser speed detection devices
- Bluetooth connectivity for companion App
- 1-Year Ticket Rebate
- 3-Year Warranty
The EWD (Early Warning Discriminator) & TSR (Traffic Sensor Rejection) prevent false alarms by eliminating signals emitted by safety sensors on many newer vehicles. You can rest assured that when ODIN alerts you to the presence of police radar, they are near!
- X-Band Detection on/off Selection
- K-Band Detection on/off Selection
- Ka-Band Detection on/off Selection
- Laser Detection on/off Selection
- Select K Wide or K Narrow Detection
- Select Ka Wide or Ka Narrow Detection
Connect to the companion app with bluetooth.
- Gain access to our photo radar and red light camera database
- Share information with millions of users
- Relay all alerts to your smart device
- Change your settings on your device from your app.
Super Clear OLED Display
The screen is clearly visible in all lighting conditions, so you won’t have to squint, move your head or lose focus in any way from the road.
Full 360° Radar and Laser Detection
Full, 5-mile detection of all bands and frequencies used by police, including K, Ka, super wide bands and all lasers. This radar detector uses micro-scan. It enables our detectors to scan 2-4 times faster than any other detector, which gives you a 100% probability of detecting POP Radar. This technology is unique to Rocky Mountain Radar detectors. In addition, we have eliminated X-Band detection. This allows us to prevent false alarms and to increase K and Ka Band sensitivity.
Undetectable to Police (detector detectors)
ODIN radar detector and laser detector incorporates a Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC), which reduces internal signals from leaking out of the antenna by up to 1/1,000,000 (one millionth) of previous levels which makes the unit totally undetectable to police. You can’t detect what’s not there!
Police detectors need to get multiple readings sequentially in order to display a valid speed to the officer using the radar/laser gun. When ODIN detects a speed detection device, it floods the signal with additional signals making it impossible for the speed detection device to get an accurate reading.
- OLED Dot Matrix Display. No need to take your focus off the road!
- City/Highway mode
- Mute function
- Dim function
- Speeding ticket rebate – that’s right if you get a speeding ticket while using our product, we’ll pay your ticket.
Radar & Laser Detector
- 10.525 Ghz
- 24.125 Ghz
- 33-36 GHz
- 904 Nano-meter
- X – 112 Dbm
- K – 110 Dbm
- Ka Wide – 102 Dbm
- Laser < 200 nano-watt
- Spectre: 100% Undetectable
- [Spectre I, II, III; VG-2, 3]
- 8.0-38.2 Ghz
- Antenna: Dual Ridge Cast Wave Guide
- Mixer: Custom MM Wave Schottky
- Doppler: Pseudo Random Digital Noise Generator
- Full Laser coverage using a synchronous pulse
- position modulation to confuse the LIDAR computer.
This unit (ODIN) comes with a 3-year (36 month) warranty and 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee and 1 year of the Speeding Ticket Protection Program.
To qualify for the Speeding Ticket Protection Program, you must be a current, registered owner and user of a Rocky Mountain Radar Radar and Laser Scrambling product.